The Product Engineer for Industrial Control Products will oversee all aspects of product support from "cradle to grave" working in a team environment with possible product responsibilities including sensors, push buttons, motor controls, relays, power supplies, transformers, circuit protection devices, ac drives, ac motors, ac servos, etc….
· A minimum of 5 years experience in industrial automation market including product design, product application, control system integration, and/or technical support of industrial control products.
· Experience with PLC products is desirable.
· Must possess self confidence, organizational skills, time management skills and excellent communication skills.
· Education in technical discipline with preference for BS in electrical engineering.
· Subject matter expert with responsibility to support products including:
Sourcing material (for catalogs, manuals, webinars, application notes, application articles, etc.)
Training for technical support/inside sales/outside sales
Support for new product introductions
· Work on life-cycle projects to improve product quality and lower product cost.
· Cross functional leader and bridge builder working with and serving: customer support, inside sales, outside sales, product suppliers, purchasing, engineering/product development, logistics, accounting, quality assurance, VARs, customers, marketing communications, and documentation.
Candidate must also be able to work on and manage projects independently, meet deadlines and have excellent interpersonal skills. Some scheduled domestic and international travel is required.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Employer: RK Controls
5901 Corvette Street
Los Angeles, Ca 90040
(213) 718-6959 Cell
To qualify for consideration, please send your resume and include a letter outlining your qualifications, experience, salary requirements and a brief description describing how your experiences qualify for this position.
This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the position. It is, instead, a description of the essential elements of the position that are needed for recruitment, placement, orientation, training, competency and performance assessment, classification, compensation determination, and other Human Resource actions.